EVERYONE CAN SURF
Including you! The waves in front of Bob Marley Surf are perfect for beginners, even children. We teach surfers 5 and up! If you can do a push up, YOU can surf! If you have knee problems, grab a boogey board and body surf instead. We also do ATV tours, national park tours, and horseback riding.
Welcome to Bob Marley Surf School in Jaco beach, Costa Rica. We have been a fun and ISA certified school for beginning, intermediate, and advanced surfers for 15 years!
- Surf lessons (all levels)
- Stand up paddleboard lessons
- Stand up paddleboard tours in the bays of Playa Herradura, Punta Leona, Agujas, and Manuel Antonio
- Child lessons (ages 5 and up)
- Board and kayak rentals
- Beach chair rentals and use of shower facilities
- Scenic hikes with view of one of Costa Rica’s most popular beaches!
Cali provides private or group lessons, and enjoys working with children and families. We are also available to help you with airport transfers.
Book online here. Questions about our packages, surf levels, or a beach chair rental? Ask Cali! Our Costa Rican phone number is 8990-1431 and our email address is email@example.com
We like to surf during high tide, which changes every day! Check out the tide guide here for an idea of when your surf lesson would be. This could mean getting up early, or surfing during the afternoon high tide.